What Shipping methods do you use?
All orders are shipped via USPS or UPS. We do our best to ship all of our orders as quickly as possible, and most ship the same or next day. All orders placed after 2pm MST on Friday as well as orders placed throughout the weekend will most likely be shipped on Monday.
All orders are shipped from Phoenix, Arizona.
How much is Shipping?
Shipping charges are calculated during checkout based on the estimated weight of the order but actual shipping charges could vary depending on products and options chosen. If the actual shipping charge is more than the price paid during checkout we may contact the customer via email or phone to secure payment for the additional charges.
Once a package leaves our warehouse, we are no longer responsible for the package. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee shipping times or dates. It is the customer’s responsibility to track their package and be aware of when it may be delivered.
If your package was damaged during shipping you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery so that we can immediately file a claim with the shipper. It is also important that you hold onto any remnants of the packaging or products that were damaged as well as the packing slip that was included in the shipment so that evidence of the damage and proof of contents can be provided to the shipper if needed.
Any packages that are returned to us for any reason will be held for 10 days and then discarded. This includes orders that were returned due to an undeliverable address, refused packages, packages that were not picked up, etc. The package may be re-shipped upon request, but will require payment of a second shipping charge to cover the cost of re-shipment.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays. Tracking numbers are usually sent to the email address provided at checkout within 1 business day of the order being placed. Depending on your email’s spam filter settings, tracking numbers may arrive in your spam folder, so please check there as well. Please note, USPS tracking information may not show up for up to 48 hours. Often times, your package may not be scanned at every stopping point, but that does not mean it was not picked up or on the way – please be patient!
SubOhmCell.com is not responsible for orders that are placed incorrectly. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of products on orders that were filled and shipped correctly. If you have questions or are unsure regarding a product or its function or compatibility please contact us before placing your order. We are more than willing to provide further product description, clear up any confusion, or provide advice about the products we sell.
If your order is received and contains incorrect items or is missing items, then you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of the package. We will definitely do our best to fix any mistakes that we have made, but we must be notified in a timely manner.
All devices and atomizers sold through this website are warrantied against manufacturer defect for up to 14 days, unless stated otherwise in the product owner’s manual (Manufacturer warranties will vary by individual product). All other products sold through this website are considered, “AS IS”, meaning they are sold with no expressed or implied warranties included.
Customers who experience any issues with products purchased through this website, must contact us by email within 14 days of receiving their order or within the manufacturer’s specified warranty period. Defective products will not qualify for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) if we are not notified within 14 days, or, before a manufacturer’s warranty period expires. (14 day product warranty coverage begins the day a package is received by the customer, as indicated by the tracking records provided by the shipping courier. Manufacturer’s warranty periods start the day an item is purchased by the end user through this website). In the event a customer returns an item without notifying us first, the package will be refused upon its delivery for the safety of our staff.
RMAs that have been approved, will be inspected and repaired at our facility, or, will be resolved directly by the manufacturer. Any item returned for repair must be covered under warranty and must not have damage caused by user error. Products that cannot be repaired and are no longer being manufactured, or have been discontinued for sale, will be replaced for a similar item of similar value or will be refunded at the price the item was sold for (at SubOhmCell’s discretion).
For sanitary reasons, and the safety of all of our customers, we DO NOT accept returns for any of these items: clearomizers, cartomizers, bottled liquids, drip tips, batteries, wick, wire or any parts for rebuildables and/or atomizers. Therefore, our Return Policy EXCLUDES any products that fall into these categories. Please be aware that a 20% restocking fee will be deducted against any refund given and any shipping cost paid, is non-refundable once an order has been processed for shipping. If an order was delivered as stated in the tracking details, products considered, “AS IS” can be returned or exchanged, only if the item(s) being returned or exchanged were damaged during transit by the shipping courier, or, was received DOA (defective on arrival).
All e-liquid sales are final without exception. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any kind of replacement or compensation for bottled liquids as taste differ for each individual and how the flavor reflects on their palate. Taste is subjective, therefore e-liquids that have been opened and/or used cannot be exchanged for another flavor or returned.
Some products will have minor blemishes which is expected during manufacturing. Minor blemishes, nicks, scratches or dents are expected to occur during the manufacturing process to a minor degree. Issues such as these full under the “AS IS” portion of the sale and do not qualify for a return or exchange. The only time we will accept a return or exchange for an item, is if the item is defective (non functioning during the warranty period) or damaged from shipping (damaged due to mishandling by the shipping courier). Customers that try to return cloned or replica items (items not purchased from us, and not made by the manufacturers we support), will have those items returned to them at their cost, and those customers will no longer be allowed to make any future purchases through this website and the issue will be treated as a fraudulent action. Items damaged due to user error, misuse or abuse, are NEVER covered under warranty by us, SubOhmCell, or the manufacturers of the products we sell. Plier marks, cross threaded fittings, water/liquid damage, etc are considered user error.
TO REQUEST AN RMA, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
1. Email us your name and order number that is associated with the product you wish to have repaired. Include the item you wish to RMA and issues you are experiencing with your product at email@example.com. Please include pictures and be as detailed as possible. (In most cases, we are able to help customers troubleshoot issues, and a return/exchange is not required)
2. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours letting you know if your RMA has been approved or denied or if further clarification is needed.
3. If your request has been approved, please repackage the item(s) including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc., within reason. This means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your RMA and loss of any repair or replacement item. Items MUST NOT have any damage due to user error or abuse.
4. If an RMA is approved, we will email you a prepaid return shipping label that you can attach to your return package which must be shipped back to us immediately. Packages can be dropped off at your nearest post office or UPS sorting facility to you. (If your item was shipped to you via UPS, then you will be required to return your item via UPS) If returns are not sent back to us within 14 days of first notifying us, your RMA will no longer be valid.
5. We will contact you once we receive your return. Should you have any questions during the RMA process, please feel free to email us any concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Repaired or replaced items will be shipped back to you after the item has been inspected and found to be defective. Items that cannot be repaired , will be replaced, however, they must be for the same item and the same finish, IF AVAILABLE. If an RMA is found to be in working condition, the original item will be returned back to you at your own expense. Customers returning item(s) for a refund, will have a refund applied directly to the method used to make the original purchase, once the item(s) are received in satisfactory condition.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returned items (unless the return was a result of a manufacturer defect, damage incurred during delivery, or, the item received was incorrect.) Used items or items damaged due to user error do not qualify for a return as the products we sell are considered consumable products or products that work with consumable products. Due to the nature of the products we sell, we cannot accept returns on most products as they cannot be resold as new or used for sanitary and safety reasons. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you, no refund will be issued and the item(s) will be returned to you. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping returns to our facility, unless the return is covered under warranty.
RETURN TIME FRAME
Customers who are asked to return items for RMA issues, return for refund, or exchange, must return those items back to us within two weeks (14 days) from the day we approve any RMA, return, or exchange (unless stated otherwise). Failure to do so, will void your return. Those packages will be sent back to you, or denied for acceptance during delivery.
1. Refunds will be issued by SubOhmCell when a returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition. All refunds will be processed within 5 business days once we receive the item(s) back from the original customer. Refunds will be applied directly to the method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will only be given at our discretion.
2. Usually, refunds can take up to 14 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. If you have any questions regarding our return/refund process, feel free to email us at email@example.com
We check all information on our website very carefully, however, an occasional error may occur, or, manufacturers might update information we are unaware of. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.